Aug 9, 2012

soooo....

so my roomates name is Yiwen. that's all i'm allowed to know about her.

i dont even know what to think about that.

OH AND ALSO I START COLLEGE IN A WEEK.
well i move into my dorm in a week so it's like i'm practically starting college in a week. i am so nervy and scared but also so excited and happy all at once. i will be moving to a huge city where i litteraly know no one who lives remotely close to me. except my sister who is a good 15 minutes away. holler at me for being brave enough to actually go through with this, right? right. no one will know me, and that's kind of a thrill.

and lastly, my laptop will be coming in the mail shortly so you'll most likely be hearing and seeing a lot more from me and my everyday life in the next few months. because blogger will be my only friend.
litteraly.




No comments: